@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weigh day end November

Start: 233.2 kg | 513.04 lb


Was: 207.8 kg | 456.7 lb

Now: 206.3 kg | 453.9

Loss: -1.3 kg | -2.9 lb


Total losses: 26.9 kg | 59.2 lb


First week using Roxy my fitbit companion plus myfitnesspal as well, steep learning curve using these programs / apps but slowly getting to grips with them especially using the steps or movements as I renamed them lol racks up an impressive score of up to 1500 per day which is great encouraging me to move more even if it's not steps per se but whole body movement or arm exercises etc, it all counts.


Apart from that though, this week has been tough physically with my legs playing up a lot, spent most of the week in bed with legs up or napping, didn't get much done in way of study which was upsetting.


Nothing much else to report except that I'm doing ok and feeling very positive both of which are very good things indeed!

3 comments:

  1. High five hun…1.3 for me too !!!

    Keep the positive happening….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Sorry about your legs. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good loss Chick. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers