@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weight record - 4th Sept 2013

Start weight: 213.5 kg / 469.7 lb

Week 1 lost -2.9 kg
Week 2 lost -3.8 kg
Week 3 lost -3.4 kg
Week 4 gained +1.8 kg
Week 5 lost -0.4 kg
Week 6 gained +1.0 kg (cellulitis attack 2-3:00 pm straight after weighing in)
Week 7 lost -1.0 kg (now back to 2 tab twice daily Keflex)

Total in 7 weeks: -8.7 kg / 19.14 lb
Average: -1.2 kg / -2.64 lb

Previous weight: 205.8 kg / 452.76 lb
Today's weight: 204.8 kg / 450.56 lb

Today I finish the extra Keflex tablets I've been on since this last mini episode, so now back to 2 tabs twice daily plus one OxyContin twice daily and my usual Vit D and thyroxine tablets, but a great relief to come off the extra antibiotics.

Leg has been a little bit sorer today and we found quite a large area on my leg that is infected, so Toni helped clean it up, put some cream on and we'll keep an eye on it and when my Dr returns from her holidays, I might get some advice on what antibiotic topical cream or ointment I can safely use ona lymphoedema  leg with all it's relevant skin problems.

Resting up most of today but oh yeah got my transcript from Tafe letting me know I passed Cert IV Information Technology Web Design and was eligible to receive the Certificate :) great news, now I have to concentrate on my new course.

Roll on new week.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good record. I am amazed that you do so well in spite of cellulitis. Hope the recent breakout heals quickly.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers