@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weight result - Wed 29th Jan

Start: 233.2 kg | 513.04 lb
Was: 198.5 kg | 436.7 lb
Now: 196.5 kg | 432.3 lb
Loss: -2.0 kg | -4.4 lb

Total losses: -36.7 kg | -80.7 lb

Losses for 2014: -8.9 kg | -19.6 lb

--------------------------------------------------

Well after not only keeping off the 8.2 kg loss last week, this week I lost another 2.0 kg!  So I think I can safely accept the numbers from last week - woohoo :)

But I'm still not eating anywhere enough daily and my fitness pal is going nuts telling me this each night as I close logging for the night so I really do need to pick it up more.

It's telling me I need to be at least eating 1200 cal so I am going to try this week and see how it goes.  For the record I'm still only managing around 800 - 900 cal daily so yep room for improvement

Unfortunately was unable to go to gym today as Toni had a problem with her right eye and with her friend's wedding coming up soon, I wanted her to just rest and help the eye improve.

Tomorrow new day, will try and have at least the minimum calories of 1200 if not more and hopefully soon I will feel up to eating and enjoying my meals rather than just eating cause I have to!

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo good loss Anne. Hope u can up your calories soon but don't force yourself just take care, hope Toni's eye is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, it must be awesome to know last weeks was a real loss, and back under the 200, really happy for you, hope Toni's eye gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooooo well done hun xx
    Hope Toni's eye is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled your loss has stayed lost! Keep up the good work, eat properly and hopefully the downward trend will continue. I hope Toni's eye is better ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers