@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Weigh in results for 1st Jan 2014

Start: 233.2 kg | 513.04 lb
Was: 204.5 kg | 449.9 lb
Now: 205.4 kg | 451.9 lb
Loss: +0.9 kg | 2.0 lb

Total losses: 27.8 kg | 61.2 lb

Losses for 2014:

------------------------------------

Welcome to a brand new year, new beginnings, new hopes, new dreams, new needs, new wants.

I am going to do things differently this year, mainly my attitude, I want to toughen up mentally and put myself, Michael & Toni-Maree first, in all I do and say.  To concentrate on doing what I need to do to better myself physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.  Hopefully this will then enable me to focus more on losing weight and coping with the lymphoedema and it's side effects such as cellulitis, lessened mobility and being housebound more often.

Then of course I want / need to focus more on OTEN to this year, this month even.

Oh for the record, when I think of family now, it's more like me, Michael, Toni-Maree & Paul H with mum, John, Kate & Andrew plus Christine & Craig.

Unfortunately I have had to accept that Darren for whatever reason is not interested in me or us being part of his life and much as that hurts, I need to let go of this as it only hurts more while I keep thinking "what if?"  I need to close this chapter and move on, though the door will always be there and unlocked for him so to speak, it no longer will be opened on my side.

Harsh but I need to do this, to refocus on whom and what is important in my life.

I want to make this year a better one for Michael & Toni-Maree and one of these steps is to be more at peace with myself, less stressed and more in control of what I am able to control.

"Don't sweat the small stuff"
"Que Sera Sera"
"Yesterday is gone.  Tomorrow has not yet come.  We have only today.  Let us begin." - Mother Teresa
"Carpe Diem."

I want to live the best I can, enjoy my family, laugh, cry, have fun and just live life with no regrets, no "what if's", no "I can't", but rather why not?

3 comments:

  1. Hi. You had a better weight loss year than I did :)

    I think we all have things we need to set aside so we can live fully in the moment. I know I do. I like your attitude. Those close to you will appreciate it.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your attitude, sometimes before we can move on we do have to make peace with ourselves…hope you can and make lots of new beginnings and new dreams.
    Happy New Year Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers