@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Fri 22nd Feb 2013

Went to gym again today feeling much better about things since Mel my trainer and current owner had a few words to me, it's out of my hands, but she's confident if the person that's interested in buying goes ahead it will be a few months anyway and she's a member herself and Mel is confident that she will understand my unique situation, so today since it was my Boxing Day, was fantastic to really let go of all my frustrations and worries and just punch away.

Hehe love Mel's pose for my photo of the day challenge lol

Got home and after another long shower, I've basically rested the rest of the night hoping for no side effects and so far feeling great but very tired, so now I have had my tablets, I'm finishing typing this and then off to bed.

feel free to pop on by if you are using Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers