@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sat 23rd Feb 2013

Wet, wet, wet yep it's rained pretty much non stop today with some really windy heavy rain throughout as well.

Unfortunately looks like the rain and wind has damaged the roof of my temporary gazebo out the back yard so we'll probably end up taking it down for now and maybe later on we'll buy a replacement top and put it back again but for now, sorry doggies, its coming down.

Feel great apart from sore arms lol after yesterday's boxing session at gym though have to admit, I've been resting most of today, well it is sleepy weather too which doesn't help.

Today's photo of the day challenge was "word" so a photo of a word, title, graffiti etc and I chose from "The Stand" book / movie by Stephen King; as in I'm taking a "stand" for my life now, to get control back and I absolutely adore this book and movie and how they took a stand to better their lives


feel free to pop on by if you are using Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers