@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tue 10th Jul

Great news, I was able to get to the gym today for a fantastic workout and a great time with the ladies

Yes it was painful getting to and fro in the car and I just fitted in but I did it and I'm so glad I went

Not sure if this posts ok as I'm doing it via mobile but cross fingers

I'm attempting to post a pic of a beautiful large fish we saw in the shop window on way to gym

Tracking 100%, water and taking my thyroxine every day :)

3 comments:

  1. woohoooo another visit to Curves, well done ! I can understand why you like to go....I LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers