@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sun 1st July

First day of July - time is going so fast, then it's so slow, feels like forever since I lost my sister, but then it feels like yesterday - confusing I know.

Very quiet day today, a few dramas I'm sorting out within family - my heart is so torn at the moment, hoping that the advice I'm giving is not wrong, I've only got this person's best interest at heart and it scares me how much I care about "them" and that's all I can say.

Tracking 100%, with a delicious dinner of roast lamb, roasted potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots plus steamed cauliflower plus gravy and white sauce.

Last night did my first dumbell exercises for a long time - 30 mins @ 3 kg dumbells, arms are killing me but in a good way.

Anyway, just been taking it easy reading up on different things, resting and watching "The Block" auction, very exciting day eh? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds really nice. Yummm!

    Yay for dumbbells.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummo, a roast....must get one for the weekend, my mouth is watering at the thought of it !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers