@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

28th Jan - Sat

Daily Tracking

Daily Pts Used: 10/60
Weekly Pts Used: 00/49
Exercise Pts: 00

Back up to 60 daily points this week.

Felt really tired today, so have been resting most of the day

Breakfast - LCM original bar
Lunch - Subway 6" Ham & Turkey w/ lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion
Dinner - Home made pizzas
Snacks - coffee, scotch finger biscuits
Haven't felt like much else though.

Dinner tonight will be good though, love making our own pizza's, I use the Old El Paso Light Tortillas for my bases and it really comes out nice and crunchy.

PM Update

Well we had pizza and yep, they were so filling, we also watched the new 3 Musketeer's which was quite good.

We were looking at trying to get to the movies God willing if my legs play nice but so many new movies coming out we haz too many choices people! LOL :)

I personally want to see Darkest Hour but our theatre only has it in 3D?

Still kids and I are having fun planning movie nights to come.

Tracking: 100%
Food: 100%
Exercise: 2 x 30 mins weights
Water: working on it still

Anyway, I'm off, early night for once off the computer

3 comments:

  1. Awesome about the movie nights. Hope you get to one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many good movies out there right now!
    I want Stew and I to get out to one about once a fortnight.
    Doable I hope.
    I hope your legs are being nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday month to you.

    I think my Mr T and I need a date night soon. Haven't been to a movie for ages.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers