@ 233.2 kg   Lymphoedema   @ 207.7 kg

Every day challenges of my life, physically, mentally & emotionally.
About my family, pets, weight loss & exercise plus becoming healthier & managing my lymphoedema & other medical problems.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11th Jan - Wed

Daily Tracking

Daily Pts Used: 69/60
Weekly Pts Used: 09/49
Exercise Pts:

Belated entry - I was just really tired and found it hard to do anything today - so decided to just take things easy.

Points wise, I used 9 out of my weekly points.

Weather wise, today was very windy actually, kept rocking the car while I was sitting in it waiting for Toni to get Subway for lunch, then she got hit by small branch as she returned to the car - scary!  But she's ok :)

Ok, very quick and boring entry again today, sorry LOL :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Just saying hi and I'm pleased to hear things are continuing on the right track for you. 3 times at the gym in a row - awesome! I'm so pleased you decided to keep blogging.

    Your entries are never boring to me. It's always good to hear from you. Plus I love seeing photos of your meals. I should consider doing that on my blog a little more: easier than a big list of what I ate!

    Hope you are well, Penny xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

Instagram

Readers